Twitter fail whale sushi

Thursday, May 7, 2009

with much thanks to The Delicious for inspiration…

the Twitter fail whale sushi t-shirt.

Or maybe I’m just bitter as I haven’t had sushi in too long…

sushi over capacity

posted May 7th, 2009 at 8:02 pm

i kinda like how you picked salmon, as i am having a recent lust affair with salmon sushi :D

wait, is that snapper?

Is that Sushi Attention Deficit Disorder? :)

- sarah
posted May 7th, 2009 at 8:41 pm

I hate it when I see a whale while twitering, this one is an exception. LOL

- puciwuci
posted May 7th, 2009 at 8:54 pm

The Delicious does like her sushi…but that is most definitely salmon. Hoping it’s low salt soy sauce.

posted May 8th, 2009 at 6:58 am

i loves it :-)

posted May 8th, 2009 at 8:51 am

I love this graphic!! I wrote a blog about this concept awhile ago and I feel like not much has changed in the world since we identified this problem. http://www.recipe4living.com/Common/Article.aspx?id=55920

posted May 14th, 2009 at 6:01 am

Hahahahaha, I just saw your “In case of fries” stuff, and I definitely need to get smt for my bf soon, bc there is one food he will NEVER say no to, and that’s fries. Awesome website btw! I bookmarked it! Woot!

- Tram
posted May 21st, 2009 at 5:20 pm

You do know in Japan they serve whale meat sushi, sashimi, steaks etc…just saying.

- nihil
posted May 29th, 2009 at 8:11 am

[...] Via Brownie Points » Twitter fail whale sushi. Category: Photo(s)Tags: fail whale > humor > sushi > Twitter [...]

posted May 16th, 2010 at 7:51 am

Hi, my name is Lucas, I’m from Spain and I – together with a friend – organize a regular meeting with some twitter friends in our hometown and we usually go to a sushi bar. We’ve called the activity sushi&tweets, and we have a blog (www.sushiandtweets.com) and a twitter account (@sushiandtweets). Since the beginning, we’ve been using an image we found on google images as our avatar on twitter. Today I’ve found your blog, and I’ve found out “our” avatar here. Is this an original design of yours? We’d love to keep using it as our avatar. Is that OK with you?

Waiting for your response.

Yours,

Lucas.

thanks for the contact Lucas. Feel free to use the image in a non-commercial application (meaning you don’t make money from it), and toss in a credit in there.

I created this image, which is a parody of the twitter Fail Whale image.

cheers

posted July 18th, 2010 at 1:09 am

[...] willst Du den Wal am liebsten fressen? Dann ist McAuliflower Sushi Whale der [...]