My itch for seeing information mapped out in google maps has struck again. Here’s the map version of Willamette Week’s article Hot a Chefs Cheap Eats.
Five Portland Oregon chefs list their favorite places to go eat affordable food.
The chefs making recommendations:
- MICAH CAMDEN: Chef-owner of Yakuza; owner of Beast, D.O.C. and Fats.
- JANIS MARTIN: Chef-owner of Tanuki.
- GREGORY GOURDET: Chef at Saucebox.
- GABE ROSEN: Chef-owner of Biwa.
- KIR JENSEN: Former owner-baker of Sugar Cube bake cart, now at Two Tarts.