Like everyone else, those Fabulous Food Network Awards convinced us: Sweets and I are moving to Portland Oregon.
Well not exactly our true motivation, but the result is still the same.
The energy has been crackling here with moving plans.
Mixed in with the excitement is the sour news that Sweets and I will be maintaining separate households for two months. Swirled in with the procedures of removing myself from my home of 14 years, this is a big change for us.
Eugene’s small size has made it easy for me to feel like a big fish. My aquarium is about to get much larger!
I can’t help but also
worry wonder how well my blog will keep a float in the new currents.
But aren’t we all just a drop in the blogging ocean?
Or is that a chip in the cookie batter?
Portland Food Blog Links
- An Exploration of Portland Food and Drink: Throwing Ourselves on the Grenade of Bad Food to Save You
- alt.portland: the east side up close & personal
- Extra MSG: Portland Food, Restaurant, and Market Guide
- gastronautical gastronomicon: morsels of minutiae and micturation from a maven of mastication
- Je Mange la Ville: Cooking. Snacks. Portland. Occasionally, cats.