The Worst Bar Drink Ever

Monday, May 15, 2006

cocktail kittenthe good guys at Zug are taking the bullet for you… big time. What, you’ve never considered embarking on an epic quest to discover the Worst Bar Drink Ever?

In the running:

Go check out the additional contenders submitted by Zug’s readers.

I think I’m thankful for being the sort who’s afraid to branch out and try new things at the bar!
Well, I guess there was the Red Headed Slut… :shudder:

Do you live to tell?

posted May 15th, 2006 at 3:54 pm

I I don’t know about the drink but that kitty is adorable!

posted May 16th, 2006 at 9:39 am

I second that — that picture is killing me!

- abby
posted May 24th, 2006 at 3:45 pm

Have you ever heard of the Cement Mixer?
Its Bailey’s Irish Cream and lemon juice, mixed together in your mouth.

I’ve never personally had it, so I don’t know if its any good or not. However, I’m definitely not motivated to try it either.

• I have heard of this! Euuch- think it fits the category!

McAuliflower

- Meredith
posted May 26th, 2006 at 2:22 pm

Let’s just enjoy Bailey’s Irish Cream on it’s own over ice or in a cup of coffee… P.S. Did you know your cousin Meredith is sneaking in comments…?

- MoM
posted May 26th, 2006 at 9:23 pm

I just tried a blend of innocent ingredients that when mixed together taste just a bit worse than Robitussin. It’s called the Pink Lady: 1 oz. gin, 1/2 oz. grenadine, 2 oz. heavy cream. Tip: if given the choice, take the Robitussin – it won’t coat your esophagus like a shot of sugared Elmer’s wood glue

- John
posted August 18th, 2006 at 11:12 am

First off, with the Cement Mixer:
Do a shot of Bailey’s, then with the Bailey’s still in your mouth, do a shot of lime juice. The juice causes the Bailey’s to curdle in your mouth, making it taste like a sweet chunk of cottage cheese. The worst part is the stuff that get caught in your teeth…

But the worst shot I have ever heard of (and witnessed) was done by my friend on his 21st birthday.
It was called a Tequilla Stuntman, or more popularly The Drunken Mexican.
It’s done almost like a regular shot of tequilla (lick salt, do the shot, suck a lime)
Except with this one…
You snort a line of salt, do the shot, then squirt a lime in your eye.
The worst shot ever.