A more complete listing of Bourdains booksigning events can be found on the Bloosbury site.
In Good Taste, located in Portland’s Pearl District, is hosting Anthony Bourdain Wednesday, June 14th.
He’ll be reading from his new book, the Nasty Bits. Price to attend this event is $35 which includes the price of an autographed book, wine and nibbly cheese bits.
Date: Wednesday, June 14, 2006
Time: 12:00 pm – 12:45 pm
Fee: $35, includes a signed copy of his new book (and a chance to meet him!)
More NorthWest cities on his book tour:
- June 11th Victoria and Vancouver BC
- Sunday June 11, 1 pm at Alix Goolden Performance Hall, 907 Pandora
- Yale Hotel Sunday, June 11th The evening kicks off at 6 pm with Jim Byrnes behind guitar and fellow musicians setting the mood for the evening. North by Northwest radio host Sheryl Mackay will be interviewing Chef Bourdain from 7 to 8:30 pm in front of a live audience.
- June 12th-13th Seattle,
- the University Bookstore: June 13th, 12:30
- June 13, 2006 Rolling seating begins at 6:30 PM at Union (1400 First Avenue, Seattle, WA)
$150 per person (includes all courses, wines, and a signed copy of the book)
Call Union (206.838.8000) for reservations