I’ll forever be in debt to Michelle for giving me a heads up about Kitchen Witch. First encountered at Eugene’s Holiday Market, she has found a number of local retailers to carry her chocolates during non-Market seasons.
Passion Flower started carrying Kitchen Witch chocolates a little bit before Valentine’s Day. Sundance Natural Foods also carries them (currently in the sale area!).
Kitchen Witch has two variety boxes being offered.
- Brandy Alexander: Double-chocolate ganache infused with creme de cacao & Clear Creek Distillery Oregon-made brandy.
- Black Russian: Espresso ganache infused with kahlua & vodka.
- Grasshoper: Mint chocolate ganache infused with Irish cream liqueur.
- Lemon Drop: Dark chocolate lemon ganache infused with Uncle Ray’s Private Reserve Limoncello.
- Blood Orange: 70% cocoa content chocolate ganache infused with organic orange & zest.
- Pomegranate: 70% cocoa content chocolate ganache infused with pomegranate syrup.
- Meyer Lemon: 70% cocoa content chocolate ganache infused with organic Meyer Lemon & lemon zest.
- Pineapple Grapefruit: 70% cocoa content chocolate ganache infused with juices of organic pineapple & grapefruit.