the Itis, home of the Luther

Monday, January 23, 2006

Oooo... this must be what crack is like...Sweets and I finally remembered to catch the animated Boondocks on Adult Swim!

And what met our hungry eyes? Granddad’s restaurant venture, the Itis, home of the Luther! A 2 lb burger with cheese, 5 slices of bacon, and served on Krispy Kremes instead of hamburger buns. My arteries shudder realizing that I bet its “been done” out in the real world.

Pictures of people with really huge burgers:
- Booker T eating a 15 lb burger
- big burger, little man
- the infamous Beer Barrel Belly Buster.
- from ahamburgertoday.com
- it must be love

posted January 29th, 2006 at 11:49 am

Wow – but have you heard about the http://www.49media.com/groups/food+drink/mediaid=1904359“>100 patty burger somebody ordered at In-N-Out?

• Thanks! I saw that come through on boing boing- good add on to this post!

posted January 31st, 2006 at 9:04 am

I have made this in the ‘real world’. Slightly smaller scale using super thin bugers…probably less than 1/4 lb….one donut as a bun. I don’t eat donuts or bacon cheeseburgers very often so it was a tasty treat and experiment. Tasted a lot like breakfast…pancakes and sausage. I first read about it here http://www.ahamburgertoday.com/

• I am totally one who likes to eat syrup with her bacon (or breakfast sausage)… darn this is making culinary sense and sounding tasty…

posted January 6th, 2007 at 1:12 pm

that picture is dope. i like the way the burger looks real and he looks so cartoonish thats pretty cool.

posted February 25th, 2007 at 2:16 pm

luv it!!!!!!!!!!!

- Nika
posted March 28th, 2007 at 1:33 am

Heyya. i would like permission to use you pictures in my school project. i am a year 10 student/4 form and would like persomission.
Nency

Sure Nency
- thanks for asking; that’s the perfect way to go about using pictures off the web.

- Nency
posted April 3rd, 2007 at 11:59 pm

[...] With a Krispy Kreme, the Japanese are now one step closer to enjoying The Luthor. [...]

posted December 19th, 2007 at 10:09 pm

What ever happen to krispy cream?

- henry
posted March 25th, 2008 at 6:18 am

I would like to use some of your images for a project.

Please contact me with the specifics of which images and project (ie commercial application?).
Use the “contact” link in the right hand sidebar.

- Onteria
posted August 26th, 2014 at 5:36 pm

I quite like reading an article that will make people think. Also, thanks for allowing for me to comment! Also visit my homepage – blog sites