This year, Halloween allows for ample weekend celebrating in addition to falling on a weekday. Feel like making some goodies for your coworkers or familiy? Here’s a cluster of great ideas gleaned from Craftster’s Cooking Forum.
Spooky Food Ideas:
- Mummy dogs ( hot dogs wrapped in strips of cresent dough to look like Mummies)
- Spider, bat, and witches hat cupcakes fileld with green slime (green Nilla pudding)
- Bug juice (original gatorade ina glass bowl filled with plastic bugs frozen in ice)
- Big giant worm sandwichmade with pillsburry croissents and stuffed with salami and ham and cheeses and baked
- Dirt cake graveyard
- Boogers on a stick: cheese whiz, with green food coloring, put out pretzel sticks to dip into the boogers! (really looks like snot!)
- Dried Blood Popcorn
- Witch’s Fingers Sugar Cookies
- Eyeball Deviled Eggs
- Bowl of Dried Cherry Scabs, and more at Britta’s website
- White Chocolate Covered Donut Hole Eyeballs
- Eyeball Cupcakes
thanks to the Craftster thinkers: giggles1100, janakisses, ruckamuck, 16candles, Vanessa Cyanide, Quinston, Ezri_B, DaBunny, patti2.