Flavor Sprays

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

No more messy ingredients… drippy fat, greasy bacon. Complete in a pill-free form, its Flavor Spray. Developed to help you, “Follow a low carb meal regimen, and allow flavor spray to add the toppings and sauce to your meal”. Hmmm low-carb? I’m looking for the tortilla and toast flavors… oh this smart ass stands corrected! Pretzle Spray is in the works!

Wow, only $5.95 each!Mmmm dreamy flavor...
Flavor Offerings:
Classic

Exotic:

Hmmm, have any vegetarian friends you need to play an early April Fool’s prank on? That bacon spray is sounding awefully tasty. I’m thinking a little behind the ears? Any co-workers whose office needs a little Ranch air-freshening?

posted August 24th, 2005 at 7:30 pm

I saw this the other day…. I still don’t know what to think about it!

posted August 25th, 2005 at 8:58 am

It does make one wonder. What do you think gave this person the impetus to come up with the concept, never mind actually creating it?

• I can see the benefit of having liquid flavorings that are measured in sprays. I use my flavored vinegars in almost this same capacity when adjusting flavors. My garlic vinegar is a favorite for adjusting the final garlic flavors in a dish. I think that taking the diet angle as a selling point sullies this product. I also wonder who the actual flavors are! If they are fake- then yuck!

- Ruth
posted August 26th, 2005 at 8:21 pm

Someone has too much time on their hands me thinks. lol

• Ummm… me or the inventor-chef? :)

- J.T.
posted August 29th, 2005 at 4:57 am

I ordered the sprays and LOOVED them! I can not believe what I tasted, but I used the bacon on eggs and I can not believe what I am eating. I ate scrambled eggs and bacon w/o the bacon. Awesome! The other spray cookies and cream was great. I even sprayed it in my mouth. No calories – Genius!

- Jeni P
posted October 11th, 2005 at 8:55 am

I would like to order all the flavor sprays, how do I do it? Is there a complete package of all?

Ginger

• just go to the website and order all of the sprays. As far as i know, you have to do this individually.
    I’d love to hear what you think of them! I have a pending review of the marshmallow, pesto, and bacon ;)

posted January 12th, 2006 at 11:22 am

I have just ordered two of the food sprays, but I want to suggest that Mr. Burke come up with a hamburger flavor just think what that would do for tofu burgers.

Thanks

• Ahhhhh! And think of the continued meat potpurri jokes we could play…

Which flavors did you order and what do you think?

- Bonnie Seitz
posted January 15th, 2006 at 7:57 am

Good to know the parmesan cheese is not that great, I was about to order it. I wonder if any one has tried the BBQ yet?

• Mmmm… I could imagine a DIY BBQ spray of adding liquid smoke to chili infused vodka. Come to think of it, I think all liquid smoke should come in a spray bottle. I’ve always had the problem of mine coming out of the bottle too fast (hazy memory of thinking liquid smoke would be good in a blueberry smoothie- yuck!)

- Melissa
posted January 19th, 2006 at 11:30 am

IS THERE ANY ANIMAL PRODUCT IN YOUR SPRAYS?

• I recommend that you contact the manufacturer, as I don’t know whether these are vegan or not.

posted January 22nd, 2006 at 9:21 am

Got my new butter spray. WOW. It tastes great! Flavor Spray all the way!

• thanks for the feedback Sherry. Break out the popcorn! Anyone else have a favorite flavor spray success?

- Sherry
posted January 24th, 2006 at 6:41 am

I ordered the sprays. I loved the dessert spray. I mixed them with cool whip and yum! Also, I sprayed my husbands cock too.

- Linda R.